Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lost, I am.

Sometimes,
Confidence is what I need.
Ego in my inner self,
Pride on my chest.

Yea I know, ego and pride did killed me once. But I believe with a little of balance,
I might be able to handle myself well.

Life at hand is a versatile as the ocean.
At days where the sky is clear and the lagoons on the shores seem so beautiful,
That is when I am all chill, relaxed and enjoying.
For now, life is like an approachable storm.
You can faintly smell the rain, and the droplets of water touching your hands.
I am so afraid of losing who I am.

Hey girl, I miss you so darn badly everytime I see a couple on the train.
Wishing how much that the guy was me, and the girl was you.
You told me not to address you by dear,
But it is just a matter of time.


Wish me best of luck,
Wish me that she will be right here, in my hand. (:

No comments: